If you've changed your Wi-Fi network (e.g., changed your network name and/or changed your password) either voluntarily or after having switched your gateway box, you'll need to reconnect Link Essential to your Wi-Fi.
First, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
1. From the Somfy Protect app, go to Menu > My equipment > Link Essential >
2. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset the Link Essential.
The LED will flash blue. Click "Yes".
3. The smartphone will search for the Link Essential in order to connect to it,
4. Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password. The Link Essential will connect to the network (the LED will flash green).
5. The Link Essential will connect to the Somfy Protect cloud (the LED will flash white).
6. When the LED is solid white, your Link Essential is now connected to your new Wi-Fi network.