The purpose of the keypad is to activate and deactivate your security system.
It uses a main code for all users, no matter how many keypads are in use at the location, and it also allows to assign a user code to each user.
- Type in the alarm code
- Press the key corresponding to the desired action:
- White, closed lock: alarm activated
- Black & white lock: night mode
- Open lock: alarm deactivated
- 2 beeps and a white light = the action has been taken (if the code entered is incorrect, there will be one long beep and the red cross will light up)
If you made a mistake while entering your code but haven't yet selected an action:
- Press the cross
- Enter your code again from the beginning
- Then press the desired action
Note: To activate the alarm without typing in the code, go to the Somfy Protect app > My equipment > Keypad and turn off the "Activate alarm with code" setting