It is possible to set up 4 different types of scenarios, each related to an action on your Link Advanced:
- Arm: when I activate my alarm
- Disarm: when I deactivate my alarm
- Night mode: when I activate night mode
- Alarm in progress: when the alarm is in progress
What is the role of scenarios?
The purpose is to link an action within Somfy Home Alarm Advanced to an action on the shutters.
- Select the scenario based on the action you want your alarm to take.
- Match it with at least one Somfy roller shutter for which you want an action: raise, lower, or preferred position ("My position").
If more than one preferred position has been set up (possible with some roller shutters), only the first position set by the user will be used.
- Sample scenario: closing all paired shutters when the user activates the alarm.