My Link Advanced frequently loses its connection to the GSM network. To stabilize the connection, we suggest:
- moving the Link Advanced to improve the GSM signal
- adding an external antenna. The antenna is available at our Somfy store.
If the situation persists, the Link Advanced is dealing with a weak GSM network at your home. We recommend switching to Wi-Fi installation.
To make the change, you will need to:
- cancel the GSM subscription: Menu > My services > GSM cellular network subscription > Cancel
- uninstall the Link Advanced: Menu > My equipment > Link Advanced > Delete,
- then install it using Wi-Fi Positioning and installing the Link Advanced with Wi-Fi
Note: The subscription can be canceled at any time, at no cost.