The Link Advanced is the system's "brain." It connects all the other elements of Somfy Home Alarm Advanced to the internet.
In the event of a power outage, Somfy Home Alarm Advanced keeps working, thanks to its built-in and disposable batteries.
Description of Link Advanced
The Link's specifications are as follows:
- communication protocol: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Open/WPA/WPA2-Personal/WPA-WPA2 mixed mode (2.4 GHz, ERP <100 mW)
- Handles 2G and 4G
- continuous monitoring of the radio connection among the various elements of the system
- anti-jamming protection / encryption of all radio communications
- battery life in case of power outage: 12 hours on built-in battery, then 14 days on disposable batteries
- size: 202 x 123 x 66 mm (7.5" x 4.8" x 2.6")
- weight: 983 g (34.6 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 10–40°C (50–104°F)
The Link Advanced has two LED lights and two buttons:
- the multipurpose LED display shows the status of the Link Advanced at all times, including during installation, updates, and normal use; access the list of blinking signals on the Link Advanced
- the buttons allow you to restart the Link Advanced, erase Wi-Fi data, or reset the system.