- Detection type: optical smoke detector
- Alarm buzzer: 85 dB at 3 metres
- Use: indoors/maximum of 10 per home
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C
- Power supply: 2 AA alkaline 1.5V LR6 E91 (GP/Energizer/Raymax)
- Battery life: 5 years (2 years if several detectors are connected together)
- Dimensions and weight: 120 x 35.5 mm/120 g
- Connectivity: 868 MHz
- Radio Somfy Protect (868.1 - 869.5 MHz) (ERP < 25 mW)
The smoke detector has an LED light and a button:
- The LED blinks every 40 seconds, as well as each time the detector is about to go off (alarm, test mode, low battery).
- The button allows the smoke detector to be tested, and stopped in the event that the fire alarm goes off.