There are two possible solutions for rebooting your Somfy Outdoor Camera.
1. Rebooting via the application
If you want to reboot your camera remotely, follow this procedure:
- Go to the “My devices” section of the “Settings” menu of your Somfy Protect application
- press the camera that you want to reboot
- in the upper right corner of your screen, you’ll see an “on/off” icon
- press this and select “Reboot”
If the “On/Off” icon does not appear, this means that the camera is currently disconnected.
2. Manual rebooting
Get the reboot pin supplied with the user guide and insert it for a half a second in the hole located at the back of the camera.
It will then emit a sound, the LED light will flash and the camera will reboot.