The radio relay allows you to extend the Link's radio coverage for IntelliTAGs, motions sensors and sirens.
The radio relay does not relay Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. A maximum of 2 radio relays can be installed per Link.
Description of the radio relay
The radio relay boasts the following features:
- Anti-jam/encryption protection for all radio communications
- Battery life sufficient for 6-hour power outage
- Size: 89x30 mm
- Weight: 132 g
- Operating temperature: 0-45°C (for indoor use)
The radio relay can be turned off by pressing and holding the button on the side for 6 to 8 seconds.
The LED indicates the radio relay's status at all times:
- LED on = radio relay turned on and operating (plugged into electric power)
- LED off = radio relay turned off
- LED flashes once = when radio relay has just been plugged in or unplugged
- LED is half as bright = radio relay is no longer plugged in
- LED flashes quickly = when the button is pressed and held until Radio Relay turns off