The Radio Relay allows you to extend the Link's radio coverage for IntelliTAGs, motions sensors and sirens.
The Radio Relay does not relay Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. A maximum of 2 Radio Relays can be installed per Link.
Description of the Radio Relay
The Radio Relay boasts the following features:
- Anti-jam/encryption protection for all radio communications
- Battery life sufficient for 6-hour power outage
- Size: 89x30 mm
- Weight: 132 g
- Operating temperature: 0-45°C (for indoor use)
The Radio Relay can be turned off by pressing and holding the button on the side for 6 to 8 seconds.
The LED indicates the Radio Relay's status at all times:
- LED on = Radio Relay turned on and operating (plugged into electric power)
- LED off = Radio Relay turned off
- LED flashes once = when Radio Relay has just been plugged in or unplugged
- LED is half as bright = Radio Relay is no longer plugged in
- LED flashes quickly = when the button is pressed and held until Radio Relay turns off