The Link is the heart of the system. It connects all the other Somfy Home Alarm components to the Internet.
In case of a power outage, Somfy Home Alarm continues to operate thanks to its built-in battery (cannot be replaced by the user).
The Link’s features are as follows:
- communication protocol: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (Open, WEP, WPA2, WPA/WPA2 mixed mode)
- can link to 50 IntelliTAGs, 50 key fobs, 50 motion detectors, 2 indoor sirens, 2 outdoor sirens, 2 radio extenders and 10 cameras maximum
- constant monitoring of radio connection between different system components
- anti-jamming protection/encryption of all radio communications
- battery life during power outage: 6 hours of built-in battery life
- size: 89x30 mm
- weight: 132 g
- interchangeable adaptable wall plugs: Europe and Great Britain (Europe), US (North America)
- operating temperature: 0-45°C
The Link has one LED and a single button:
- The multifunction display LED indicates the Link’s status at any given time, during installation, updates and normal use; access the list of the Link’s different flash types
- use the button to switch from the learning mode, turn off the Link or reboot it