To add a plan to your Somfy system, use your Somfy Protect mobile application: go to the menu, then select “My services”.
The “My services” page is made of three parts:
- Offer - displays the current plan (Basic Self Monitoring, free plan by default)
- Video Service - Continuous video recording service
- Payments - access to invoices
Procedure for Europe
1 / How can I subscribe to an offer?
To subscribe to a paying plan:
1 / Press on the current plan
2 / The first screen explains how the service works. Tap the blue "Subscribe" button at the bottom.
3 / This step is only available for the continuous video recording service. In this case, you have the option of choosing the duration of the recording and the camera(s) to which you wish to add the service.
4 / Summary before payment
Tap "Pay" to make the payment.
5 / Make the payment by first filling in the billing address, then entering your credit card information. Finally, check the information, accept the general conditions of sales, and click on "Pay X,XX€ and subscribe".
6 / This last screen confirms that your service(s) are starting.
2 / How can I cancel my offer?
1 / In order to cancel a service in progress, go directly to the page of the service concerned and tap Cancel.
2 / If you have other paid services still active, an amount will be credited to your next invoice, based on the time remaining.
If you are terminating your last paid service, you have two choices:
- Terminate immediately, in which case the service will be immediately stopped and the remaining days of service will be permanently lost.
- Terminate at the end of the current period; in which case, your service will stop automatically at the end of the current (monthly) billing period.
3 / This last screen confirms that your information has been updated and you have cancelled the subscription.
4 / Once you return to the Services page, you can see in the cell of the modified service that the termination has been taken into account. It will stop at the date shown in red.
3 / How do I reactivate my subscription to a plan?
In order to reactivate a service that is being terminated, please do the following:
1 / Select the service being terminated and press "Cancel Termination".
2 / The next and last screen confirms that the subscription has been updated to a reactivation, and that the subscription will be active again in a few minutes.
3 / Once you return to the Services page, you can see in the cell of the modified service that the date of termination has disappeared.
4 / How do I access my invoices and change my payment method?
In order to access the invoices for your current offer, use your Somfy Protect mobile application, go to the menu, and select "My Services".
To access your invoices:
- Select "My invoices" at the bottom of the screen. The following screen lists all the invoices available on the site. You can then view, share, and print them.
Your invoices remain available even if you cancel your offer.
To change your payment method:
- Press "Change payment method" at the bottom of the screen. The following screen will guide you through changing your payment method. Note that the "Change payment method" cell appears only if you have an active paid service.