The radio relay allows you to extend the Somfy One / One+'s radio coverage for IntelliTAGs, motions sensors and sirens.
The radio relay requires a few precautionary measures, notably concerning its positioning in the home.
- The relay must be within radio range of the Somfy One / One+. You will not be able to install it if it is out of range.
- In a multi-story home, we recommend that the Somfy One / One+ be installed in a location near the main entrance/exit door (for key fob detection and automatic disarming). However, the radio relay is designed to be located on an upper level.
- Radio range is once again a factor to take into consideration
Installation procedure using the app
The Somfy One / One+ must already be installed.
1. First, snap the plug for your country into the radio relay.
2. Go to the "Settings" menu, then "My Components," "Add a component," and select radio relay from the list.
3. Follow the steps shown on the screen
The radio relay is now installed and ready to extend your system’s radio coverage.