The Radio Relay allows you to extend the Somfy One / One +'s radio coverage for IntelliTAGs, motions sensors and sirens.
The radio relay requires a few precautionary measures, notably concerning its positioning in the home.
- The relay must be within radio range of the Somfy One / One +. You will not be able to install it if it is out of range.
- In a multi-story home, we recommend that the Somfy One / One + be installed in a location near the main entrance/exit door (for key fob detection and automatic disarming). However, the Radio Relay is designed to be located on an upper level.
- Radio range is once again a factor to take into consideration
Installation procedure using the app
The Somfy One / One + must already be installed.
1. First, snap the plug for your country into the Radio Relay.
2. Go to the "Settings" menu, then "My Components," "Add a component," and select Radio Relay from the list.
3. Follow the steps shown on the screen
The Radio Relay is now installed and ready to extend your system’s radio coverage.