There are two possible solutions for rebooting your device.
1. Rebooting via the application
If you want to reboot your device remotely, follow this procedure:
- go to the “My components” section of the “Settings” menu of your Somfy Protect application
- press the camera that you want to reboot
- in the upper right portion of your screen, you’ll see an “on/off” icon
- press this and select “Reboot”
If the “On/Off” icon does not appear, this means that the camera is currently disconnected.
Unplug and plug back the Somfy One.
Since the Somfy One+ is equipped with a battery, you cannot reboot it simply by unplugging it. Get the reboot key supplied with the user guide and insert it for a half a second in the hole located at the back of the device. It should reboot.