If you want to install a Somfy One / One+ using an iOS device, here are the steps to follow.
1. Plug in the Somfy One / One+ using the cable provided, into the dedicated location in the rear of the device and into the electrical outlet.
The shutter will open and the lower LED light will flash white.
- If the Somfy One / One+ shutter does not open or the LED light does not flash, check to be sure that the power cable is properly plugged into the rear of the device and into the power outlet. Also check to be sure that your outlet is receiving power.
- If the Somfy One / One+ shutter opened and a steady LED light came on, you need to reboot the Somfy One / One+ using the reboot pin provided. Insert the reboot pin into the designated opening and hold it depressed for 10 seconds until you hear a beep, then release. Click on restart.
2. Your Somfy One will connect to the Wi-Fi network that your smartphone is connected to. You do not have to enter your password. If you want to connect your Somfy One to another Wi-Fi network, you need to connect your smartphone to the correct Wi-Fi network and restart the installation.
Click on Next
3. The Somfy One / One+ will connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Don’t unplug it, don’t move away, and keep your smartphone within range of your Somfy One / One+.
4. Your Somfy One / One+ is now installed. You can now give it a name.
Click on next to access Live.
5. Your Somfy One / One+ needs to be updated in order to bring you the latest products and services.
Click on Update. During the Update, you can explore the Application tutorial.
6. The Update has been downloaded and installed. During the Update, do not unplug the Somfy One / One+ and wait until the installation is finished.
- If the Update fails, you will need to reboot your Somfy One / One+. Insert the reboot pin provided, hold it depressed for one second, then release. Click on Restart. The Update will resume.
7. Congratulations! Your Somfy One / One+ has been successfully installed and updated.